Thursday, October 4, 2007

Spiders Behaviour on Video! [Good Quality]

I saw this spider in the garden while I was watering the plants... He was hanging on his web. Seemed 'fainty' so I took my huntsman box out and caught it why it's 'fainty'.

Looks dead at first but when I brought it inside the house.....this is what I saw! The spider was shedding its skin.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR VOLUME BEFORE PLAYING THE VIDEO!



My huntsman's name is Onizuka. Yes it is named after Great Teacher Onizuka. Why? Because I was watching GTO when I found him.

I found him wondering around my house. At first I thought I could just leave him around this house because he could eat all the daddy long legs and insects. What made me kept him as pet in a box?

Story of "Onizuka"

One fine day I was doing my laundry. I asked Tim to help me with taking the basket from on top of the cupboard (because I'm short). I stood below where he lifted the basket and Onizuka jumped out of it and landed on my hands! I screamed and ran around the house...naturally. 10 seconds later, I calmed down and took a transparent box...and adopted Onizuka as my pet.

This video shows my huntsman spinning web around his leftover food (corpse of another spider). So far, I've had quite a few spiders as pets and Huntsman are very clean. Firstly because they don't live on webs.



Happy watching! They are amazing. Some may say "Eeewww!" but I grew up with them.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...