Monday, October 8, 2007

My silly attempt at Web Design!

I am always fascinated by art. Never knew how people do it. I went through Deviant Art and found cool artsy stuffs I could use for an easy kick start of web design. Didn't turn out too bad for a beginner I guess. Simple and nice... Some people like it!

Tis my LoLaRtz!

Header for reverendtimothy


I did these and a few more out of curiosity hoping it'll look good and people will appreciate it.
If you like some, do let me know. Don't steal these... I'll make another one for you, k? This is specially made for others...and you would like me to specially make one for you!

I'll be most glad to design some for you!
Will make time out of my full-of-hobby time :)

*wInk!*

Blog background for Victor (my brother)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...