Thursday, May 31, 2007

MiccO's Cooking: Roasted Chicken Wings

Micco's Mix & Match Ingredients
I found/used/marinate chicken wings with:
  • Dark Soy Sauce
  • Soy Sauce
  • Mixed Herbs
  • Pepper
  • Butter
  • I think that's about it... =/ don't remember!

Oven Temperature was 225 degrees. *Note!* I was practically sitting in front of my oven watching my chicken turn Golden Brown. If you don't trust my cooking, haha...here's someone else's (you don't know) Roast Chicken Wing Recipe.

Man...this Roasted Chicken Wings was like an experiment I did with my oven.
Reason why I used oven - too lazy to wash pots and pans. LoL!
Didn't turn out too bad, ey?
Yes, it was a success. Tasted "almost" like the charcoaled ones we get from hawker stalls in Malaysia!
*dRooLs =P~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...