Tuesday, May 15, 2007

FHM Australia Girl Next Door 2007!!

FHM Australia's Girl Next Door 2007

FHM Girl Next Door Elaine Tan

The voting is over. Thank you so much for voting!
I've submitted myself to FHM Australia Girl Next Door 2007.
I'm not sure how the votes work haha coz you're link to another page with two other girls when you click it, but yup! My profile is up for you to VOTE!

View Elaine's Profile in FHM. I think I'm the only Asian. LOL!



Click
HERE to cast your vote again!

FAQ

1. Why are you joining this competition?
I take these pictures to make my own collection, to show my future kids how I look when I'm young. I came across FHM ad on a EMPIRE magazine...went to the website and just submitted. I was hesitant at first but then no harm done.

2. Isn't it too revealing?
I'm wearing a long sleeve white soft comfy shirt with my white undies. Bikinis look skimpier than this and you wear bikinis to beach... showing them off LIVE. -.-"

3. ........


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...