Friday, August 26, 2011

Affordable Ways to Pimp My Ride (Part 1) | Automotive Parts Suppliers

Pimp My RideYou have seen the movies and have played the video games. The flashing lights and hi-tech consoles makes you want to have one. But there are the usual questions that might hold you back. “Where do I start? Will it burn a hole in my pocket?”

As always, that is what I’m here for, my dear friend. Today you and I shall have a productive talk about sound systems. Now before we continue, I have to explain the main components of the sound system and how to choose the optimum configuration for your car.

We must be all aware that, when it comes to sound systems, we have to know that there are three main components. These are the head unit, the speakers and, in some cases, the amplifier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...