Monday, June 13, 2011

Why You Shouldn't Eat In Your Car | Automotive Parts Suppliers

As a kid, I remember being told not to eat inside our SUV, especially when it was still brand-new. I never really got the logic behind this right away, but for that meantime, I just followed. After a few months, I found out the reason behind this, and I’m here to talk to you about it.

I’m not assuming that you’re also a kid who doesn’t know why you shouldn’t eat in an automobile, but I am sure that you have heard this command before. So, is eating inside your car a no-no? Well, to be logical, anyone can easily conclude that eating in your car would cause crumbs to tumble, resulting in many pieces of food all over the carpet and upholstery. Now, do you want to have crumbs and food bits to be left in your car? Of course you don’t, right? There are plenty of reasons as to why.Eating is good, Driving is good, Both of them together, I don’t think you should.

First of all, having food bits left in your car (between the chairs, on the carpet, etc) will leave this food-smell in your car. Food is good, right? However, having that same food-smell in your car is very annoying, and is actually unpleasant. Especially with fast food, the smell of deep fried, greasy goodness will stay in your car for several days. Remember that I’m not talking mainly about the possibility of messing your car with the food bits that fall off of your meal, but even the very presence of having it eaten in your car will cause that smell, even if you don’t spill any at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...