Thursday, May 19, 2011

What is Your Favorite Type of Car? Let Me Start

mustang dragsterSince the earliest years I can remember turbo andsupercharger equipped cars have always caught my attention. I love the way the sound of a blower on a car makes you feel, its just that little something.  A boosted car….even a boosted civic, is something special.
Yeah we have all seen a WRX or Evo drive past all done up and thought…wow! Then of course we see the guy behind the wheel and he is such a tool it is ruined. None the less it is still a nice car, so what makes the car really a “bad” car. By the way “Bad” means good, took sometime living in the south to learn that. The phrase “bad” started from sayings like “that is one bad mother” and it has just been shortened.
If you have ever been behind the wheel of anything with a V8 and a supercharger you will be with megtr at the strip on this. Drive a boosted V8 is a surreal experience, press the right side pedal and the front end lifts and so does your heart rate.  I once drove a Nissan S13 (89 240sx) with a LS6 and a supercharger in it, let me tell you it is insane. If you remember those road runner cartoons when the coyote straps himself to a jet engine…yeah pretty much the same thing.
That’s what I love about a boosted car, the feeling of the craziness. That’s the kind of cars that I love and want to own. What kind of cars do you love? Don’t worry if you say electric cars, that is ok too, I just want to know what you love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...