Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Byul - Kim Ah Joong (MiccO singing)

This I sing for my brother, to the birthday girl, Joanne.

Elaine:
KorKorrr!!!!
Victor: Did you see my recent post? Did you see the video?
Elaine: Ermm...not yet. Why?
Victor: It's a good song.
Elaine: Okie! Wait ya.
Victor: Why don't you sing it?
Elaine: But the English version a bit too mooshy ler.. I don't know what the Korean one means but I definitely prefer the Korean one.
Victor: Hmm..the Korean one damn hard ler!
Elaine: Ya! That's why ma... lol!
Victor: Up to you la!

Kor, I did it!!!!! This is for you... I love you! I cried when I hear the English version because I can read between the lines. This song is for you, because you like Kim Ah Joong, and also because you like my singing.

P/S: The file is not synchronized properly because the recording is done by webcam -.-".



The original piece sung by Kim Ah Joong is HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...